fdfdfddf fdfdfddf

I like how it looks but it really needs sound

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I loved the beta c: what it needs is more things to do in the morning. Also more things to spend money on. Maybe by customizing pico like in part 2? I would also like to see more places to visit, like the beach or something. Anyways, good luck with the full game, i know its gonna be great ^~^

Moosh responds:

Haha yes, I've gotten those quite a few times now. After looking back on it, I actually think the clothing system in Pico Sim Date 2 is kinda weird because he would end up not looking like Pico at all haha.

But thank you again for your feedback!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Really awesome game :0 at first it was super hard for me but then I got it and eventually I beat the game :D I love it :o

Evil-Dog responds:

Congrats :)

Math Defender Math Defender

That was really fun and had me thinking. Haha cx

Wishful Wishful

cool song! Its very energetic and fun :)

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks bitcat! =)

Remember This Moment Remember This Moment

very nice sounding! :)

heyitsme590 responds:

Thank you! :D

Fraction Fraction

another cool song from you :o though i wouldn't consider this chillstep, more like melodic dubstep imo

martin-wales responds:

cheers man. I always find trying to pick a genre for for my chilled tracks pretty hard, I'm not too familiar with all the sub genres the cool kids are into these days. thanks for reviewing bro it's been a while since I've listened to any of your stuff I think your the only guy from newgrounds that I have on soundcloud too respect, I'll jump on and have a listen. :D

Dancing with Flames Dancing with Flames

Pretty neat piece of art

SuperChick responds: